Please see the following information from NYCC:
North Yorkshire Safeguarding Children Partnership are proud to launch their new Be Aware Knowledge hub:
Be Aware is a knowledge hub designed to help prevent and tackle child exploitation in North Yorkshire.
The site is designed with information specifically for parents, carers, young people, local residents and businesses to raise awareness and provide a one-stop shop of information about child exploitation by highlighting:
- What child exploitation is and what it can look like.
- Highlighting the different types of child exploitation – including County Lines and online exploitation.
- How to talk to children about what child exploitation is, and things we can all do to help young people stay safe.
- What the signs are that child exploitation and grooming may be happening.
- What help and support is available in North Yorkshire if you are worried.